10+ PhD-positions available within the ICFO PhD Program (Spring 2022)
6 days left
- Job type
- Academic: PhD/MSc
ICFO offers PhD-fellowship positions to well-qualified graduate students, who wish to obtain a doctoral degree in any of the research topics covered at ICFO.
Our PhD-program brings together top-level training and teaching for young scientists, benefiting from the extensive course offerings of local universities and focused instruction by ICFO professors, in a stimulating, international and interdisciplinary environment. PhD-students have the opportunity to take advantage of our network of excellence, consisting in partners of national and international research institutes and universities, as well as industrial partners in the field.
Our International PhD Fellowship Program welcomes applications from individuals with a degree in a field of science and engineering related to the ICFO research activities.
Fellowships will be offered across all ICFO research groups in the following research topics:
- Biophysics & Biomedical Optics
- Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics & Photovoltaics
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics & Atto-Physics
- Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
- Experimental Quantum Optics, Quantum Gases & Quantum Information
- Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
- Condensed Matter Theory & Light-Matter Interactions
- Energy storage, solar fuels and CO2 mitigation
- Thermal photonics and infrared spectroscopy
Please, browse our website for details about ICFO Research Groups and Group Leaders</b> at https://www.icfo.eu/lang/research. In the group profile, you will also see specific available PhD-projects in that particular group (application should be formalized through this present general call with the corresponding selection process applicable). If you are interested in discussing possible research topics, please contact ICFO Group Leaders directly.
Important: During your application, you will be requested to indicate the research group(s) you are interested in accomplishing your PhD with.
The fellowships are offered in the scope of several fellowship programs currently active within the ICFO PhD Program:
- Severo Ochoa Excellence Program.
- Standard PhD positions: funded by Agencia Estatal de Investigación (Government of Spain), AGAUR (Government of Catalonia) and other funding sources.
Important: All candidates will be considered for all available fellowships for which they are eligible.
The formal application should be submitted online via https://jobs.icfo.eu/?detail=634
For further information about Requirements, Conditions and Application Process please visit: https://jobs.icfo.eu/?detail=634
At all stages of the process, candidates may contact ICFO Human Resources and Education via email@example.com
The deadline for submission of applications for the present call is January 31, 2022.