Salary upwards of £60,000 (d.o.e)
Full Time 37.5 Hours per week Monday - Friday
(We are within easy commuting distance from Worthing, Littlehampton and Horsham with ample free parking and bike storage facilities).
Dedicated to the design and manufacture of electromagnets for science, medicine and industry, Tesla Engineering has been designing and building gradient coils and other magnetic elements since 1973. Our team includes some of the most experienced magnet designers and builders in the world.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced engineer or physicist as a Business Unit Manager to run part of a manufacturing division, to complement our existing senior management team. You will have P&L responsibility, manage part of our gradient coil division and be the main point of contact for some of our key customers. You will have a relevant senior management background in manufacture of highly technical products, preferably but not necessarily to PhD level and possibly an MBA and be responsible for:
- the production and operational activities on site, for the areas under your management, ensuring the Company’s performance objectives are surpassed;
- motivating and leading manufacturing, engineering and supply chain teams to deliver World class performance;
- working with others across the business and other group companies, to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded;
- developing new and existing customers for the future success of the Business.
You must possess a strong ability to communicate fluently in written reports and spoken presentations to an international customer base, on both a technical and business level, you should be a determined individual with the desire to achieve success through managing others and continuously communicating with customers.
This is an important position, with excellent potential for career development, and requires a person who can be innovative in finding solutions to customer requirements and have the strength of character to lead a highly skilled, diverse group of individuals to succeed in their mission to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Why choose Tesla Engineering Ltd?
A career with us means…
- Competitive salary;
- Working alongside supportive and highly experienced colleagues to achieve your potential;
- 25 days‘ holiday plus 8 bank holidays;
- Group Pension Plan;
- Access to Life Assurance, Osteopath and Mental Health/Well-being services;
- Free company events;
- Onsite parking and electric car charging points;
- Free tea and coffee;
- Free yearly Flu Vaccination scheme;
- Cycle-to-work scheme, discounted gym membership and a 5-a-side football team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events;
- Company pension;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- On-site parking;
- Referral programme;
- Sick pay.
- Day shift;
- Monday to Friday.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pulborough RH20 3EA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).