Dedicated to the design and manufacture of resistive and superconducting electromagnets for science, medicine and industry, Tesla Engineering has been designing and building accelerator and other magnetic elements since 1973. Our team includes some of the most experienced magnet designers and builders in the world. We are now looking to recruit a Technical/Business Development Manager to complement our team in Storrington, West Sussex.
With a relevant background in Physics or Engineering, preferably but not necessarily to PhD level and possibly an MBA, you will be responsible for:
- Spearheading our market development of superconducting magnets for science, medicine and industry;
- Travelling worldwide to meet and develop customers;
- Managing and developing proposals and quotations for those customers;
- Working with others to ensure that customer expectations are met.
With the ability to communicate fluently in written reports and spoken presentations on both a technical and business level, you should be a determined individual with the desire to achieve success through managing others and continuously communicating with customers.
This is an important position and requires a person who can be innovative in finding solutions to customer requirements and eternally on the lookout for opportunities.
Are you the right person for this extraordinary role? If you have the skills and abilities required, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress;
- Company events;
- Company pension;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- On-site parking;
- Referral programme;
- Sick pay.
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pulborough, RH20 3EA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- United Kingdom (required).
Willingness to travel:
Reference ID: TechMan2023