Scientific Account Manager - Quantum Technology
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments and a pioneer in quantum computing control systems. Our products are used by the most ambitious scientists and engineers around the world. In 2018 we launched the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System to accelerate the progress of the community towards impactful quantum computers.
To support the rapid growth of our quantum business segment, we are looking to strengthen our team in Zurich with a Scientific Account Manager. You will be working in an international team supported by highly qualified experts to win over and support the most advanced players in the race for the quantum computer. You will be measured by the number of deals you bring in as part of a team effort. We expect a significant contribution to the company’s mission of being the worldwide leading vendor for quantum computing control systems.
Are you the right person, who brings along the experience and motivation to place and keep Zurich Instruments at the forefront of quantum computing? Are you ready to become part of a team that tackles complex challenges in one of today’s most promising technological developments? Prior knowledge of quantum technologies is not required, but we expect you to be eager to engage and develop your expertise in the field.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people develop and form the base of our success. Now is a great time to join the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Management of our activities with the world’s most prominent research teams in the field of quantum technologies
- Deal with and close the identified opportunities, in consideration of channel management
- Follow customers’ research plans to identify changing or future requirements
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction, keeping us their first choice for quantum control systems
Track record in account management of customers in a scientific or technological market.
- Ability to build and maintain sustainable customer relationships
- Experience in selling complex technical products
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Physics, EE or comparable
- Proven experience working with highly technical people