The theoretical physics group at School of Physics and Astronomy, Sun Yat-Sen University invites applications for postdoc positions in low-energy nuclear physics. The appointment of postdoctoral position will be of two years, with a possible extension for a third year. The position is expected to start in Fall 2024 or earlier. Applicants working in one of the following areas are particularly welcomed:
- Nuclear structure and decay
- Single and double-beta decay
- Nuclear chiral effective field theory
- In-medium similarity renormalization group
- Nuclear energy density functional theory
More information on the theoretical physics group and the School of Physics and Astronomy can be found in the links below
Application materials include
1. Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications
2. Research Statement
3. three letters of references
The application materials and inquiries are to be sent to: Jiangming Yao, email@example.com.
The deadline of the application is March 30, 2024.
Contact: Jiangming Yao (firstname.lastname@example.org)